Any Size Door
Two Door Styles
Schweiss Doors Wants You!
We are not looking for people that are just seeking a job. We’re looking for talented, creative people who want to fulfill their passion. We are looking for people who have a passion for working hard and delivering a superior product. Sound like you? Then we should talk!
• Job Duties... Welders will fabricate and assemble Schweiss Doors products through the use of welders,
cutters, shapers, and measuring tools.
• Works well with others and with little or no supervision.
• Willing to hustle and put in extra hours is a plus.
• Able to perform day-to-day set up, operation and maintenance of welding equipment.
• Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
• Work on-site, provide a valid drivers license, and have reliable transportation.
• Operate safety equipment and work in a safe manner.
• Job Duties... Drafters will design and develop plans and mechanical drawings for parts, components and
assemblies of Schweiss Door Products.
• Able to work in SolidWorks with computer aided design (CAD) to create work orders.
• Will review engineering drawings to meet established job specifications and criteria.
• Demonstrate attention to detail, check dimensions and verify finished work.
• Develop detailed mechanical plans and drawings.
• Prepare specifications and assembly instructions, modify and improve designs based on engineering
calculations and laboratory test results.
• Able to develop new layouts from new and existing drawings.
• Eye for continuous improvement. Modify, correct, and improve existing drawings.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Vocational Training School, Associates Degree, or Welding Certification preferred.
Call 507-426-8273 or Come in and Apply Today!